Rates are per tent, per night, and are based on a two (2) guest occupancy.
Compound One – Electricity and lighting within a tent
MID-WEEK: Sunday – Thursday
Starting at $199.00 double occupancy per night.
WEEKEND: Friday – Saturday
Starting at $249.00 double occupancy per night (2-night minimum, excluding wedding parties at the Farm).
Breakfast is served from 8:00 am to 10:00 AM (beverages available at 7:30 am) MENU TO BE PROVIDED 6/24
What to pack
- Casual clothing for hanging around the glampground, exploring the town & outdoor adventures.
- Evening wear for a nice meal out or a vineyard visit.
- Swimwear and a beach towel if you plan to visit the lake or a boat ride
- Long johns for layering or wearing as pajamas.
- Sweatshirt or sweater
- Slippers or thick socks
- Depending on your activities planned, waterproof hiking shoes, rain boots, non-waterproof hiking shoes, or sneakers.
- Casual shoes for nights out
- Sun hat
A payment equal to 50% of your total stay is required at time of booking to secure your reservation and will be charged to the credit card provided. The balance will be charged 14 days prior to your arrival.
AND MODIFICATIONS POLICY
Reservations must be canceled 14+ days prior to check-in for a full refund, minus a $24.99 cancellation fee.
Explore the Farm
THE PAVILION AND SILO
Enjoy a beer and food from our food truck alongside a beautiful hop yard view. Hosting music events all summer long on the Hop Yard Stage
View our Live Music Events Schedule
THE SUNFLOWER HILL TENT
Our Sunflowers are blooming August-September, come check out this spectacular view or book your own private event in the tent overlooking 7 acres of blooming beauties.
Silo bar (full bar selection) hours:
Friday & Saturday 5:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Themed dinners are available every Tuesday night July through September. See location and menu for availability