Lincoln Hill Farms presents Harp & Vine Pairing Dinner with Mikaela Davis
Friday, August 12, 2022
Join us for a unique, all-inclusive and delectable five-course dinner & wine pairing event at Lincoln Hill Farms with an intimate acoustic performance and full-band concert by singer/songwriter Mikaela Davis.
The five-course meal will showcase the craftmanship of our in-house executive chefs created with fresh ingredients from our garden along with exquisite morsels of scallops, duck confit and lamb, complemented by the flavors of Finger Lakes wines, and accompanied by the elegant sounds of an acoustic harp set performed by Mikaela Davis during cocktail hour. Finishing the night will be an intimate performance with the full band, dessert and open bar after dinner.
Location: Cocktail hour and dinner to take place overlooking the sunflowers. Then, guests will move over to our silo and pond area for dessert and private concert on the Hops Yard Stage.
5:30PM – 6:30PM: COCKTAIL HOUR
Cocktail Hour, appetizers, passed hors d’oeuvres & acoustic performance by Mikaela Davis on the Sunflower side of the Farm.
- House made gin cured lox, local farm raised beef carpaccio on crostini & house made ricotta toast with broccoli pesto and smoked wild mushroom paired with Dr. Konstantin Frank 2016 Blanc De Noirs Sparkling Wine
- Seared Divers Scallop with pancetta and purple potato puree red pepper coulis paired with Dr Konstantin Frank, Pinot Gris Finger Lakes
- Intermezzo: Granita
- Duck Confit with honey infused turnip puree with Sicilian orange marmalade paired with Dr. Konstantin Frank 2021 Dry Rose of Pinot Noir
- Rack of lamb with cauliflower gratin paired with Lakewood Lemberger
- Bourbon infused cake pops paired with Lakewood Port
Tickets: Includes 5-course pairing dinner, open bar and concert
Individual Ticket: $175
Table of 8: $1,200
ABOUT MIKAELA DAVIS
Mikaela Davis is a singer/songwriter hailing from Rochester, NY. Mikaela is a classically trained harpist and singer. Her band released a stunning record called Delivery in 2018. She’s toured with The Staves and Bon Iver and played in Grateful Dead founder Bob Weir’s band.
*This is a 21 and over event. Event is rain or shine.