Glamping at Lincoln Hill Farms
Surrounded by nature and within walking distance to the happenings at Lincoln Hill Farms, our glamping sites feature 11 uniquely decorated, double-occupany, luxury tents. Each tent also includes a covered porch with adirondack chairs, lighting, bedding, dresser and side tables. Settle in to the great outdoors and enjoy a night or two on the farm.
A Complimentary continental breakfast, locally-sourced is included in your stay. And because we are a working farm, we let you get in on all the farm fun! Fresh vegetables from the garden, eggs straight from the henhouse, ready for you to harvest and gather as our chefs whip up a seasonal breakfast feast on site.
Breakfast is served from 8:00 am to 10:00 AM (beverages available at 7:30 am) MENU TO BE PROVIDED 6/24
What to pack
- Casual clothing for hanging around the glampground, exploring the town & outdoor adventures.
- Evening wear for a nice meal out or a vineyard visit.
- Swimwear and a beach towel if you plan to visit the lake or a boat ride
- Long johns for layering or wearing as pajamas.
- Sweatshirt or sweater
- Slippers or thick socks
- Depending on your activities planned, waterproof hiking shoes, rain boots, non-waterproof hiking shoes, or sneakers.
- Casual shoes for nights out
- Sun hat
Explore the Farm
View our public events calendar to see what happening on the farm during your stay
Silo bar (full bar selection) hours:
Friday & Saturday 5:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Themed dinners are available every Tuesday night July through September. See location and menu for availability
Get in Touch
Interested in Glamping at Lincoln Hill Farms?
Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with more details.